How to List Your Property, Development, Condominium, Townhouse, Land or Business for sale?
Please have the following information ready before listing your property:
- Photos – Good photographs are essential to generate inquiries.
- Property Information – Number of Bedrooms – Bathrooms – Living Area – Garage – Plot Size – Swimming pool etc
- How was the land purchased – Leasehold – Company – Freehold in Thai name?
- Land Title Deed – Chanote or Nor Sor Sam Gor?
- Property Description – Location – Special features – Fully Furnished – European Kitchen etc. This is your sales pitch so be honest but think about your wording to make your property attractive to potential buyers.
Please Note: Listings on this website are restricted to private properties and developments only, although other agents are free to use this site as MLS and contact sellers through this site listings from other agents are not permitted and will be removed from this site.
By listing your property here you accept our Terms & Conditions and agree to pay TCH Hua Hin Property Agent a 3% sales commission for their services on any completed sale if their services have been requested by the buyer to make appointments and accompany the buyer to view the property.
Top Listing Property Tips
- Before taking photos of your property: tidy up, make the beds, close toilet lids and turn the lights on.
- Think Carefully which photos you add to the site. Good photos will increase your chances of getting viewings.
- Be accurate in your title, description and other property information.
- Be realistic with your sales price as an overpriced property will not get viewed.